loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Wednesday 20 November 2013

My boyfriend~


I wish my life just like the girl in the photo...
Even though the girl was curse to be old lady in the story...
But I still like her life ^^
Hehe ^^
She have a guy...
His name call Howl ^^
He is a half beast half man ><
But he is my type ^^ I love him so much~
He is the one who standing in the middle of the photo ^^
 And he is carrying fire call Calcifer...
I also like Calcifer ^^
He so so so cute haha!!!
It can control the whole castle too ^^
If doesn't have Calcifer the whole castle doesn't move... ^^
Those who got watch 《 Howl's Moving Castle 》
Then can know why I wish to be the girl in the story ^^... 
Life full of romantic...
Full of magic...
Full of cute cute thing...
Full of avenger ^^

But it just a story...
It can't be true...
>< I really wanted to have this type of life...
I don't want live in meaningless life...
But I live in this type life also ok la...
Just less avenger type of life...
The think we had to do is 继续活者 ^^
Don't do stupid thing ^^

End... xDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment