loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Friday 15 November 2013

Yea xDD


Yea xDD haha...
Yesterday night can't sleep keep think xDD
Want go or not...
But yea.. xDD
 
Today I went to yee ying shop... xD
Finally got go out to surprise her...
Suppose I went there early in the morning...
But I fail to wake up :3
So... 11.00am something I wake up :3
But I got go by the way xDD
Hoping she doesn't have go out work...
I also dunno will surprise dao mah - -
Hoho... xDD
I just went there then she going to swept outside xDD
But I though all gone when she say the girl boss don't let friend in help :3
 
She say don't believe friend...
I think she got not good de thinking...
I think...
Eh please la... :3
Who want go take your shop...
By the way I so small I got the power to do that meh :3
Use ur brain~
After that... she say her boss :3 go midvally very late then back :3
 
Hoho... xDD
She can rest 99 le LOL :3
We go eat...
Go find friend xDD
Then EAT AGAIN!!!
Hiak hiak... xDD
But going to 3.00pm... I asking her to back the shop...
Scare the boss =,=
Scold de mah...
But :3 she bo care wor... :3
That time was a bit scare la ==
But I dunno later on le... I went back home ==
 
Still the same...
At house nothing to do :3
Haiz :3...
But I go enjoy today just a bit disappointed :3...
Haha xDD
 
End xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment