loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Friday 8 November 2013

If can :(


If can...
I wish all people doesn't busy...
I wish to be at the seaside when i alone or sad...

The wind~
Make me forget about sadness... Forget about loneliness

This few days... Can't even sleep at all...
Every night... On my bed... roll and roll...
Dunno thinking of what... Cannot go in to my dream world...
I want dream every night just like the other...!
Dream about I am a mage!!!
Have magic all around...!!!
Nothing I can't do in my dream...
Doesn't have problem in my dream...


Every morning... Wake up so early...
Also dunno for what...
My friend goes work morning...
My parents also working...
My brother also went to school...
Just me ALONE in the house do nothing...

USELESS!!!

I am indeed an useless girl...
Every morning... Do nothing in house... Alone... Waiting the time goes...


When they back...
I wanted to speak with them but...
They so busy...
In the world! Just me doesn't busy...
Wasting time!!!
Do nothing!!!

WHY!!! I AM WASTING MY TIME!!!
I wish I can do anything without do nothing in house...

End =3=

No comments:

Post a Comment