loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Monday 18 November 2013

Dunno what to write now :3

This is my style...
If I got mood...
I will write a lot in one day xDD
If I bo mood...
I won't write anything at all...

...

Paiseh haha the title already say...
Dunno what to write now :3
So I writing this all is rubbish :3 hoho

...

Today I dream about...
Someone I never meet before o.o
But in the dream I macam meet her so long time...
But the girl i dream is already die before...
Then I suddenly say
" EH!!! you not already die ahh!!! "
Then the detail I forgot already...
She got say she in through the galaxy when she die that time...
Then I dunno why I say " EHH!!!
I also like that "
Why i will say that ?
I know last few day I got dream about...
I in the car accident :3
Then i die liao I go through the galaxy same as her say just now...
Then force to drink what I also dunno
Then after that I all forgot... =m=
Holly crab :3
I dream a lot of weird thingi :3
I think never ever I will know why I will dream a lot of this...
No one know also...

:3 a lot of my friend say I write de blog they don't understand...
I am so sorry LOL...
My English is very bad :3
I write what i think :3

End :3

No comments:

Post a Comment