loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Saturday 9 November 2013

LOL

xDD...
一下子写将多…

xDD...
But I want say that if I write I very sad or something...
After that i slept...
All sad thing I forgot at all o.o
This is me ^^

...

I also want to say that I am not an easily forgot I know de people as well...
Not I doesn't want to talk to you...
Is just scare that u not recognise me...
Got one time...
I still remember the girl...
I say hi to her...
But she say "who you?"
That time was... Very o.o embarrassing...
So I don't the thing happen again...
I really don't like been people laugh topic...

Don't think I am a "hidung tinggi" de people...
I not that kind of people...
But I know...
I think too much xDD
So if i say anything wrong...
I now say sorry to you all... xDD

End xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment