loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Friday 15 November 2013

Huhu Wedding Dress


Huhu... Wedding dress~
xDD

I always think...
Eh... 小叔...
I think hor you vegetarian de wor...
Got girls want marry him meh... xDD

But surprising... ==
Last dunno what week...
That time i heard they say...
"Need invite people come and eat"
"No!!! Don't want"
o.o that time I blur?
They arrange some event??
For what??
Then I heard them again...
Then I say ==
What you guys angrying ==

My aunt say...
Your 小叔 want marry la...
That time I o.o ?!
Har?? I say... ==
My 小叔 want marry??
With who??
Who want marry he???
That time I stun :3 for awhile...
Aunt say the girl who come our house de lo...
Wow... xDD
I know the girl...
So surprising... :3 I though 阿夏叔叔 joking that time o.o say the girl is 小叔 girl friend... xDD

But is true xDD Oh my god?!?!?!
They are going to marry on dec 24th... :3
I want to wear the wedding dress on that day xDD I never wear the dress before...
Feel so happy... xDD
But my dad say ==
"You think too much..."
"You just layan the costumer... :3..."
=m=!!! SAD SO SAD ==
By the way my aunt say want bring me go buy new cloth...
Wandering what cloth she will buy for me ^^

I am looking forward for that day ^^...
Sure will be fun!!!

End... xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment