loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Friday 15 November 2013

Love~


Love...

If you want the love...
First thing you need to do is to be brave...
Brave to face to him or her...
Brave to be with him or her...
Brave to tell your feeling about to him or her...
Not that u hiding... Waiting him or her to say I love you...
Like this... Waiting you will NEVER EVER get your truth love...
If you not brave enough... There doesn't have the sweet ending...

...

Love...
If you want to been love...
You must love your lover much more than you love him or her...
Appreciated your lover...
Be nice with your lover...
Not the one who beat hardly your lover...

...

Love...
If can't be nice or brave...
You are NOT ready for the love...
And...
You will never ever...
Have the own love...
If you choose the wrong love...
You will feel sad every day...
Single for live...
If you haven start the relationship...
Don't ever cry for him or her...
That so stupid... ==

...

For me love...
I will never get it...
Because reality all boys don't like ugly girl... Like all cute cute girl... Pretty and sexy girl... xDD
But not all la... ==
Less...
Impossible he will find me xDD
I so rajin xDD So nice... xDD haha...
So perasan ==
By the way I not as brave as I say like that to face the incoming love...
Ah ya... :3
...

Prepare for THE LOVE!!!
Love the who near you...!!!
Maybe he or she is your destiny... xDD
勇敢的爱! 就会有你想要的温暖!

LOL I feel I write this so nice leh... xDD ( So 自恋 )

End xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment