loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Friday 8 November 2013

My holiday... :3


=3=
I wish my holidays just like the photo...
Campfire with my parents and friends...
I confirm will be fun...
But it will never happen...

My dream is to hang out with my parents and friend...
无论可以跟他们去 campfire 我做什么都可以...

=3=
My friends post on their facebook...
About their holidays...
Got some one go...
Shopping... Playing... Eating!!! I want to eat!!! Outdoor food!!!
Huhu... But my holidays is at house sitting... wasting time so on... xDD
But a lot of my friend went to time square T^T
I want go...!!! there play pump it up!!!
But sadly... xDD I bo money huhu...
But living without money also nice what...
Food no need to self buy or cook... Just wait them buy for you ^^

Ok lo... Stop bloging... Go play maplestory!!! xDD

End~

No comments:

Post a Comment