loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Thursday 7 November 2013


This is the real me... Say the truth... I every day crying... On the bed alone... No one goes to my room and comfort me... It ok... I used to it...

I cry because of... A lot of thing... I know I very sohai o.o didn't thankfulness for all my have... But I want more...! more...!!! more...!!!

Ok... Stop sohai...  :3

Every day! Every moment... I saw my brother playing with his computer games... Maplestory == I also want to play computer games... But why! My parents... Won't let me play like him every day play... It is so painful every day watch he playing games... laughing.... enjoying... Every day!!! The feeling it was like... SUCK!!!

Beside... I felt sad and useless every moment since the time my friend and I applied for job... I want the job the most... But I they didn't hire me, they hire my friend... That time she asked me am I fine? I replied I am fine... actually I doesn't fine at all... I am a scare to lose person... I scare she knows a lot of knowledge and I... Doesn't  know anything... I really scare... And no one knows I am like this xD...

I know my English is bad xDD... A lot of grammar mistake...  + I am so sorry that if got hurt you when I write this blog... I can't hide this feeling in my heart... I want to tell the truth... I hope this won't...  Effect our friendship... I REALLY LOVE YOU AS MY FRIEND!!! EVER!!! 

I sohai again...  xDD

END...

No comments:

Post a Comment