loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Monday 18 November 2013

So so thank you!!! Bapak!!!


16th November 2013~
My bapak buy for me the Samsung Galaxy S3 mini for me!!!
The dark one!!!
Hell YES!!!
I so so so so so so...
SURPRISE!!!

He first time buy for me a phone~!!!
Even though it clone... Sometime a bit of hang hang~
But I so like it!!!

=3= Cant believe he every day so :3 kedekut...
That time i stun for awhile LOL haha...
And I ask why you want to buy for me...
Then 假假 say
" You la! every day borrow mom and bro handphone...
Every scold you very bising you know or not"
That time I really want to cry...

After that I can sleep so well...
Can dream~
I think I feel stressed...
Is because I though they really doesn't care about me...
My parents give the love to me in different way...

...

When I say my bapak want to buy for me the phone to my friend...
I also got some feeling...
If that time is she say to me
her parents going to give her a phone...
I will felt a bit of sad...
I also dunno it she think like that...
She like to seal her truth feeling from me...
=m= I don't like anything of that...
o0o EH YOU!!! Double S!
I going to kill you 99 if you think that then bo tell me!!!
!!!o0o!!!

End :3

No comments:

Post a Comment