loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Saturday 9 November 2013

:(


:(
This few days...
Watching facebook friends posting photos, status... Even they chating...

:(
All about they had played games...
Mstar... Touch... SDO... Other lifestyle game...
When I saw this...
My tear drop again...
Dunno why...?
Just feel sad...

:(
Thinking...
Why they can play...
But...
Why I can't...
Why their wifi very fast can download a lot of thing...
But not me...
Their computer can play high quality game...
But I can't...

:(
But no ones know...
How my feeling just seeing them play and I can't at all...
Chatting with my friend just now...
I say got my friend play Touch...
Then she say I just now play with her xDD
Then... The feeling...
Ah...
Speechless...

By the way...
I am going to my hometown tomorrow...
Can disappear at long as I can...
Feel happy because...
I not need to felt sad anymore in my hometown...
No need felt...
Like I not in their world...
I think they and I really a different world...

End...

No comments:

Post a Comment