loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Saturday 9 November 2013

The words that remind me so hard...

My brother always says to me when...
I cry...

"你哭就代表你就承认你是弱者…"
This words had remind so hard...
It make me think that I should not cry...!
But the tear so suddenly drop down...
I can't control it...

But I had to!
I don't want to be 弱者!
I wish today was the last time I cry...
Peace and OK! xDD

Some two xDD had teach me what the life is...
But the two are not my parents...
Is my brother and my friend Yee Ying ^^

Yee Ying....
I can't say that I know yours feeling...
That is cheat...
I dunno how yours feeling!!!
And!!!
I want to know yours feeling as well!!!
Can please tell me yours feeling when you sad...
I already told my feeling to you...
But...
I feel that I really dunno how yours feeling...
I wish to be yours listener!!!
Your also are my listener too xDD
Miao... =3=!!!

End...

No comments:

Post a Comment