loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Sunday 28 July 2019

Just checking in~

What's up world~
Oof I am just checking in here for fun, I can't sleep tonight...
Tomorrow is the day when someone really need to go off to school for real this time...
It is real now and I don't think miracle happens twice hahaha~
Hmm I have been spending my whole time for past 2.5 weeks with him and suddenly the routine is gonna change.
I might feel weird I guess at first, but I can deal with it.
Let's get some productivity back shall we? :P
I am gonna learn new subjects and languages! 
Wait for me~
I am going to master tagalog so I can understand everything in either memes or conversations hehe...
Of course I wish all the best for you too hehe~
And shit the dawn is coming, I might as well close the light and try to sleep...
Or else my dad is gonna burn me alive with his taunt.
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment