loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Thursday 18 July 2019

Sending apologize to my health

What's up world~
I feel bad as I have been taking my health for granted during the holiday...
I feel the need to change real soon or else I will end up killing myself :3
Saying is easier than doing it seems, I have been telling myself to change my schedule to a better and healthier lifestyle since last 2 weeks I guess.
But to no avail, I failed miserably...
Back in hometown where everyone here is living pretty healthy lifestyle...
I am surprise at myself for waking up early every morning.
Because most of the time I couldn't sleep so why not just wake up and stop wasting time turning on the bed.
However I didn't sleep for full 6 hours uninterrupted, this is kinda suck = =
I am gonna do this, I will change my schedule real soon!
I don't want to randomly sleep during the day time anymore huhu~
I need to stay fit and healthy :<
I know you guys gonna laugh at me for bull-shitting again, I am gonna prove it to you guys then hmph!
Finally there is a motivation of being healthy sparked inside of me, let's do this my fellow comrade!
Talking to myself again in this early morning lmao, all thanks to our best man - sleepless brain.
Brain couldn't function well at this state, beg with my nonsense guys~
Okay, I guess I shouldn't post weird shit again, I seems weird person af O.O!
Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment