loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Monday 1 July 2019

Relationship? Marriage?

Okay so I have been wondering about these for quite a long time.
People I know, people around the world are having at least one episode of those.
It is what people said 'the ultimate life goal'.
Bahhhhh, does relationship and marriage really the ultimate goal of all?
Funny stuff, why am I so against relationship and marriage then?
I guess all this time I was so detest the idea of R&M is because I am afraid of those idea.
Well maybe not guess, it is I am confirm that I am afraid.
Recently, I played role play game with an online friend of mine.
I realized that even though I know it is only a role play, when the question about relationship and marriage arise.
I couldn't answer it, darn!
It is because if I were to say yes, then I feel like I would be chained to this contract.
Plus, I don't like being chained, I love freedom, I love to do whatever I like!
I am very serious on this, I don't wish to break other people heart in the progress too!
I always hear some stories of my friends whom are having relationships.
They tend to explain about how sometime, something cannot be done in relationship because it will hurt the other person's feeling.
Life isn't perfect anyways, I know that.
But I insist on living the way I expect it to be - perfect.
Unless, I changed my mind in the future, that would be another story~
"Gold chain on the neck is still a chain..."
This is just my opinion about R&M, I am not trying to say those are bad, don't get me wrong...
I am just trying to get all these off my mind for a moment, about feeling scare and shit...
I have seen some pretty fucked up marriage, of course in my very own eyes.
I couldn't afford to be like them and the cycle goes on.
I know out there, there are good marriage and people marrying happily.
I shouldn't focus on the bad one, I know that.
But am I really the lucky one, get the happy marriage chance?
It is just like gambling, I rather not try my luck then.
Should I start to learn how to binary fission soon?
Science joke, can't help it :P
Anyways, just do whatever that makes us happy!
If marriage and relationship is fun and happy, then just go on!
If it is not and you are just a pussy like me, couldn't face the broken heart episode.
Then welcome to join me for binary fission club, just kidding!
Finally, I can get this off...
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment