loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Monday 1 July 2019

It is July~

Okay so...
It is July now!
My god what in the world made the time fly so extremely fast!
It is getting more and more faster!
Seriously, things have been well...? Go crazy for the past week.
Just finished 1 week of my semester break, although I have lots of to-do-list to settle.
Then, my lazy ass is not helping much anyways...
I have been busy gaming at night and sleeping at dawn.
This is kinda bad, but oh boy just let me do this for another week!
It is so fun to meet new people around the world and get to know each other through games.
And finally the great sohai finally bought PD2 and joined the heist crew!
However I am in a tough situation as the lobby can fit only maximum of 4 crews.
Can't wait to play with this sohai :P
Of course I want to introduce some of my crazy crews too!
It is almost dawn soon, of course I wanna wish one of my buddy good luck on the final finals!
Then it will be free~
Hurray then can do whatever you want!
Yassssssss!
Okay, ciao amigos~

No comments:

Post a Comment