loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Tuesday 2 July 2019

Ouch headache...

I shouldn't be too emotional yesterday...
My head hurt as fuck for the whole night...
When I lay down, my head is pulsing painfully.
The pain is lesser when I sit up right but I am so tired yesterday night...
Damn, that is pretty painful torture to have so far.
Exhausted but couldn't sleep because of such excruciating headache...
Flipping and shouting for help, but sadly no help was given...
I was awake until the sun rise and I am glad that I head down to the living room...
My bro then asked me to have panadol.
Thanks god there is panadol around...
I personally don't really eat it, but today I learn its usefulness.
I gulped down one tablet but nothing happen lol...
Then luckily two tablets have the removing pain effect, feeling better afterwards...
So I went back to sleep for awhile but being woken up by neighbor's motorcycle sound (darn!)
Well, that's goes my disturbed few hours of sleep...
Still feeling tired, maybe I should just sleep early and prepare for tomorrow which is Wednesday :3
Things have been awkward between that unknown kiddo, but oh well...
Let's just go with the flow~

No comments:

Post a Comment