loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Tuesday 2 July 2019

Heart broken...

Hello whoever is it at here...
At this moment, I am feeling so so so sad.
I seldom cry over people that I classified as "friends".
I did but not often...
I cried over sohai lot of time back then but that is because I truly treasure her.
I couldn't loss her...
However what am I doing right now?
I am crying over a person that I don't even know anything about...
Where he lives, how he really looks like and god knows what is his true age!
It is just for almost a week, we spoke to each other and did a lot of shit during the night time.
Why am I feeling so heart broken right now...
I fucked up today pretty bad, I thought he has partners to play with and he doesn't need me.
So I didn't check on him and I went on with another friends of mine.
Then didn't realize he was waiting for me and he was furious that I left him. 
I didn't mean to do that but he wasn't convince...
He is not taking my bullshit it seems...
Well, I guess once glasses are broken never will be same...
I am truly heart broken, what have he done to me...
What is happening to me now?
Why am I crying so hard?
I don't really want to end this new friendship...
I didn't have so much fun, I mean so so much fun since secondary school time...
It is hurting, I am in pain...
At this dark night, I can only feel sadness because of my carelessness...
I made my old mistake again - for opening the door to my heart to someone else...
Ouch...

No comments:

Post a Comment