loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Monday 8 July 2019

Fire isn't something you should be playing with...

Well maybe I shouldn't play with the fire if I know I can't hold it.
Hmm today is another confusing night, I couldn't sleep.

I have so many question about myself right now.
Why can I be so naive?
What's going on with me?
What am I doing right now?
What am I thinking right now?
Why thing doesn't go perfectly?
Why is it keep happening to me?

It is kinda frustrating when your heart and your mind are not synchronize with each other...
I am slightly disappointed with myself because of the hardships that I have came across so far.
Not going to tell what kind of hardships I am facing right now and how I behave towards those...
Because it is very embarrassing...
Maybe you have know about it but I will just keep it that way then...

Tonight, I am going to tell myself that...
You should not think too much...
You should just stop thinking nonsense...
You are a grown up fine lady then be like one...
(Well maybe fine lady is a wrong term because I am the worst female species you will ever find)

Still feeling confuse but it is almost dawn, so I shall stop right now...
Tomorrow is the time for me to do something real productive...
See you in awhile, sun~
Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment