loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Tuesday 9 July 2019

Sweet thing happened tonight...

Something unexpected sweet happened tonight and I didn't know what am I thinking about.
I just did something that I never thought I will do in my life.
I just confessed to someone, well maybe confess is a strong word, let me rephrase it.
I just being honest of how I feel towards a guy tonight and I feel good about it.
I dunno if this is what 'love' all about but I am feeling on cloud nine right now.
Because he thinks the same as I do too.
All this time, I thought it is just me who have one-sided feeling and everything is just a role play.
I said that because we are doing role play all the time.
Sometime I even gave him some hints but he returns me with no interest.
But then after that, after what I have told him tonight, he then explained to me that he is just hiding his feeling.
Because he also thought that I only do that because of role play but well partially I am not >///<
We both misunderstood each other's real intention, this is pretty funny...
What if I didn't say anything tonight, will we be continue doing role play and pretending it is just a role play/fantasy?
This is kinda unreal to me, I still couldn't believe what just happened...
Well I am still concerned about the age gap between us (I am way older than him) and long distance relationship (we are in different country) and also about whether am I really have feeling towards him or it is just some lust feeling?
Moreover, we never met either, will I accept who he really is if I meet him in person?
These are the questions I am worrying about, but let's just go with the flow then...
I guess tonight is our official night being together?
Which means I am officially not single tonight :)
Okay, still feeling shocked but it is late and I guess I need to off right now!
Ciao and good night world <3

No comments:

Post a Comment