loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Thursday 27 June 2019

I have a confession to make D:

Okay, I need to confess my sin that I have just made recently!
Gosh, this is so wrong to begin with D:
Remember the kiddo I mentioned on the previous post?
Yeah that younger than me 6 years old kiddo (fyi he is still not in a legal age yet!)
Then there is a role playing game going on, well he taught me about that.
About how he and his friends playing these text-based role playing games.
So, I thought okay...?
It looks fun plus I like role playing too!
However, it seems that the role play goes from normal role play to NSFW role play!
RIP my heart, I can't hold it anymore >///<
Because I have pretty wild imagination in my mind and hell that is so inappropriate!
I have committed a huge sin for being into those role play with a minor!
NOOOOOOO!
I am so sorry kiddo's parents, I shouldn't play along with him with NSFW details~
But I have a lot of damn laughter with that lol...
This is bad, so bad.
And I started to curious if he really is a minor, maybe he is lying to me from the start!
Dafuq where does he learn all those NSFW shit!?
Bad kid! 
Bad!
Okay done, please forgive me for being a bad role model to a kid! T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment