loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Thursday 13 June 2019

Wildest dream

What's up guys...
Something peculiar happen to me recently.
I happened to wake up before my alarm ring.
Well maybe to you, that is normal but ain't for me.
I am a person that couldn't wake up even though there are a lot of loud alarm going on.
Yes, I am a very deep sleeper.
Somehow, it is been a few days I woke up around 4am and 6am.
It has been 4 nights of bad sleep...
Surprisingly, I felt wide awake despite how bad my sleep was.
I was woken up early today because of one of my weirdest dream ever.
The person inside my dream are those in the meeting last night (most of them are seniors)

I don't remember the front part of the dream, but I remember that I sat in one of my senior's car.
There are 5 people in the car including me, so 2 are my seniors and I remember 1 is my coursemate, another one I don't get to see the face.
So we were heading somewhere.
I dunno where but somewhere.
It is happening during evening, I felt like they were bringing us to do some illegal stuff.
Which it is kinda half true...
So the seniors and the girl in the middle were planning to pay a visit to one of their friend's house.
They say they have stuff to take in that house of their friend's.
They were planning to ask us wait in the car so that anything blocking the road we can move away.
However, I happened to sit one the side and the girl in the middle wanted to go out.
So end up, the girl in the middle said 'why not you guys follow me go and they just stay in car? Easy'.
Thus, we entered to a building and that building is pretty dark with lights off.
There were also securities moving around, and we were all sneaking in!
I don't even know why, I was curious but excited too!
Then we came into a small and secluded door and entered.
I was kinda shocked, it is like a small apartment but filled with a lot valuable stuffs.
It is like a gang's safe house with money and expensive stuffs everywhere.
I am shocked but I only ask one thing, 'how do we carry all these out with the security?'
Of all that crazy illegal stuff in the room, I asked that?
Why I didn't even question who they really are and where do they get from?
And then, a very loud argument outside the door...
It is like fighting with each other about friends or something and slowly slowly closing to our door.
The next thing I did was to look who is that, because the girl whom brought us here told us that no one else is suppose to come...
Then I got a feeling that is it is both of that seniors and they are not coming as a team but as a foe...
Next, 'BANG' the door shot open and revealing them as I expected with a swarm of police.
That moment, I was like 'what in the world @@!?'
The girl was shocked as if she was not expecting a police raid.
Then I realized that those seniors are undercover for this raid.
I was fucked it seems, because they think we are in with them...
Both of us were at the wrong time at the wrong place...
My coursemate was like 'dude we are doomed!'
At that moment, I felt a surge of uneasy yet exciting feeling.
This is a bit wrong because I shouldn't feel that way but I did!
What is this?! 
Am I gone crazy!?
I guess I played too much games for having such weird dream.
I don't remember much about the rest of the dream because I guess I woke up after being questioning by those seniors...

However, I still have some mystery on why I woke up before my alarm...
I didn't even have enough 6 hours of sleep but I am wide awake O.O
Well, that's all and god bless me for the part-time job I am having later on...
Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment