loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Saturday 8 June 2019

Conflicted

What's up guys~
It is Saturday and I went for my dental appointment today.
Though I thought I can have my braces de-bond, but apparently still can't even though I have access de-bond for two time.
The doctors at first were like 'hurray finally get to de-bond my braces after 4/5 years' but then when they checked the X-ray, they were like 'oh man it is not good, the canine rotated itself'.
Well, I don't really know how to feel now :3
I am overwhelming with many emotions to a point where I can't feel anything @@
I will have my finals soon but apparently I don't know if I can do it or not.
I mean I don't even know if I have read enough because I have been playing Payday 2 for most of the time.
Excited?
Worried?
Nervous?
Overconfident?
I just feel conflicted today, I dunno how to feel right now...
I wanted to play for tonight, but should I or shouldn't I?
Thanks god I managed to stop reading my novel after that wild trip to South America.
If not I might not even studying now lol = =
Just hoping to end this quick so I can back to what I want to do.
Of course after finals I wanted to catch up with some lost friends of mine, depends if they want me to be there or not.
That remind me of something, I remembered I coincidentally met a secondary school friend of mine last Monday in the train.
Back then secondary school, Chinese students are pretty rare like a diamond.
So I will definitely remember who I have met.
Isn't that miracle?
The world is so freaking big and the train is so long with a lot of doors you can choose to enter.
But somehow that guy entered at the same door, standing in front of me (not really in front since there are a few of students I am bringing that day)
I have a duty on that Monday, bringing a bunch of students from Melaka to Chinese Book fest at KLCC.
It is just weird to see how we can meet at the same time and place in the train, but long story short I guess he doesn't recognize me.
Well who does anyways, I am just a nobody.
I guess he went to school or work with that formal attire, so yeah I wish the best of all for him.
It just surprise me with such coincidence, how world fool us all @@
I am not really good at maintaining long term friendship, not really the type which I can be there all the time because I need my time-out or retreat sometime.
Which is why most of them are more of acquaintances to me and they don't remember me as well.
Pretty sad and lonely indeed, but just gonna deal with it...
I don't even know when is the last time I have a long and deep conversation with someone.
All these time, I have been talking to myself and my inner self.
At least I ain't alone lol because I found some people that does the same as me (16 personalities united!)
Everything they said are so relatable, it gave off a sense of happiness because someone out there can relate.
Okay I don't even know what's the point of writing this post.
Just random gibberish because I dunno how to feel right now :3
Many weird nonsense post I have put up at here, it will be fun to read back after many years then ha!
Ciao, no more wasting time at here!

No comments:

Post a Comment