loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Tuesday 25 June 2019

New online friends

Okay, what's up world~
Today I gonna share about some new online friends that I have met in PD2, there are 3 of them XD
Not gonna lie, I guess I am a bit of hmm excited?

Hmm, maybe not 3 but 4 new online friends...
There is one which stay close to me and he is a doctor it seems...
His name is 'Lol' in PD2, and I always say 'lol' so he keep thinking I was calling him.
But since he is a doctor and he always call himself a potato so I named him Dr Potato!
Then I am so stupid to tell him my full name, because he didn't tell me his when I asked him (he straight used that Dr Potato name to brush me off hmph!)
Well he then seen me (we exchanged phone number), maybe busy or maybe he doesn't like my accompany? 

Next is from Philippines and he is younger than me 6 years old.
Damn, I didn't expect that he is so much younger than I do.
I just realized I am old as fuck now XD
This boy is pretty interesting, such young age but quite mature...
I guess kids from other country indeed are mature at that young age.
He is pretty good at history, totally the opposite of me!
Most importantly, he knew French language pretty well, damn he 'speaks' like a native French people!
Oh lord, I have found a senpai that can teach me more French! 
He introduced me to his country and told some about the history.
I have learned a lot with him really, thanks kiddo!
Such genius at young age!
What am I doing when I was at your age LOL...
That kiddo I met quite a long time ago, not bad even though we have a very bad start.
If not mistaken I gave him pretty bad first impression, because that time I was playing with Mr A.
I literally ignored and left him behind the in-game lobby.
He was pretty mad I guess but luckily we still managed to become buddy :)

Next two are pretty interesting too, well I dunno if they were lying or not...
It seems they were coincidentally same age and same state with me.
That is really something else, I never met someone that close in PD2, let alone with same age and country!
Well, I just get to know these guys recently so all I know is that they are studying at SEGI college.
Creative multimedia, nice course indeed!
I have looked one of them's face, remind me of my teacher Mr M!
Chubby but cute and very Malay's style (in very good way, no racist here!)

Well tomorrow shall know more about them then...?
We will never know if they were telling the truth or not, but oh well just play along with them if they were lying...
I must say that I should be aware of them really, they are strangers anyways!
But somehow my stupid butt just did something unexpected today.
I shared my phone number and Instagram account to them (well, those 2 guys that I just met!)
What have I done, oh my god...
Now that I think of it, I am too excited to a point where I forgot to put up some sense of guard towards strangers D:
Oh well, but I have a lot of fun with them!
Those 3 were so surprised when their first discovery about me being a girl.
'Are you a bro or sis?' then 'girls never play PD2' is what they said to me.
They were not believing me at first and they were keep asking if 'I am a gay?'
Then I just replied them 'nope, I am a les.' (those 2 old-like-me guys lol...)
I did another unexpected stuff today, which is to have voice chat with this kiddo.
He has a very sweet voice, with an accent that I couldn't recognize (kiddo voice)!
I thought it will be awkward talking with someone else.
Hell even in real life, I don't talk much with people!
I get too awkward quick and didn't talk much (unless it is in-text then it will be different story)
However, surprisingly there is no awkwardness while we were having voice chat.
I trust him way too much to a point that I even showed my picture to him (from Instagram, since it is public account)
Because that time I was screen sharing, he wanted to show me something...
And suddenly those 2 guys from SEGI asked my Instagram account, he was curious what is it.
Because I guess their country didn't play much Instagram?
So I showed him what is it and then yeah...
After that, I also did voice chat with those 2 guys to prove my real gender lol...
Well, too much open up sessions happened today...
Hmm this is so out of my comfort zone @@
I should keep it to 3 enough!
This is not so me because I am used to be well aware of all these openness!
Well, it is late now...
Those 2 old-like-me guys were saying the night is still young but in the end went to sleep before me lol...
Anyways ciao everyone and pray for kiddo's house...
Damn his house was flooded while having a chat with me D:
Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment