loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Saturday 1 June 2019

It is June!

Oh my ohh it is already 1st of June 2019...
Half of year 2019 is almost there, this is crazy!
Which mean it is a year after I quit my first job.
Wow, time flies faster and faster now.
Soon I will be Year 2 and juniors are coming soon! 
Hopefully no crazy juniors!
But of course before that I have to go through my finals first =3=
This is pretty bad, I have been slacking off for 2 weeks already.
Wattpad and Steam games and also my stupid brain, 'thanks' for ruining everything.
Damn god bless me for miracle happen and may the force be with me LOL...
I feel like having super social jet-lag whenever I stay at my home...
LOL I stay up the whole night and only able to sleep at dawn.
I really need my roommate to adjust back D:
She is like an alarm, a very good alarm because she slept at 10pm sharp.
So I can know oh is time to close the light and fucking go to sleep XD
Though I know she pretty hate me lol because I have a very horrible sleeping pattern...
I wonder if she will change her room next semester, some part of me feel guilty for always stay up so late...
But then I need her to help me with my sleeping routine, it will go worst if she ain't here just like right now @@...
Welp, just random posting since I am still wide awake and dunno what to do...
I don't want to finish my novel too soon T^T, I left last 2 series now...
So excited to continue reading but no, I don't want it to end so soon.
Just finish reading and back from South America to reality (imagination~)
That is just superb, I can't wait to go another adventurous trip to somewhere else!
I hope the series never ending XD!
Arh, I am getting carried away again aren't I?
My bad, I am just excited and really hope I can have those adventurous trip myself in the future too!
That will be spiffing!
Stop nonsense, dawn is coming soon!
I don't want to get scold by my dad again for wasting his electric D:
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment