loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Monday 24 June 2019

Peaceful morning~

What's up world~
Arhh what a peaceful day after my finals...
Being woken up by my deafening alarm.
Bright sun light that shot through the window to my eyes (Ouch)
Birds that keep chirping god knows what reasons.
Stomach that keep growling but shit I can't have breakfast for 1 hour right after I woke up.
Being welcomed by silence this morning, yeah house is too silent for today.
Everyone was out to somewhere, just like good old days when the house is always empty...
My mom somehow went for job interview after rotting herself for like 1 year plus...
Hmm, I doubt that will change anything about this fucked up house...
Whole family gonna still hate her, she gonna hate herself too.
I have tried to not add on those hates but someone in this house did keep spreading.
Well fuck them all, they can do whatever they like as long as they don't disturb my peacefulness.
And yes after finals, I am able to continue read my Storm series in Wattpad!
Aww, I am so happy that our crazy trips have resumed!
This time, the book gonna bring us all to the Northen of United Kingdom, hurray!
Should go check it out, it is very nice book series indeed :)
Then you shall know why am I so freaky excited with it hahhaha!
Anyways, that's all for this morning short update.
It is peaceful morning, I love to keep it this way LOL!
Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment