loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Bye stupid subjects~

Nice day indeed, finally after 2 subjects (Economics and Hubungan Etnik)...
I can rest for awhile LOL, thankfully both went pretty well!
Economics is just easy peezy like what my friend boasted XD
Well I must say, the moment you message that time took me off guard, I am on cloud nine after that!
I mean I didn't expect a message from you!
The great YOU hahaha, okay stop being dramatic!
I was clicking on a link from Facebook, because my senior asked me to check something about that.
And there you are!
It means a lot to me, I am grateful and thankful and touched hahah!
The yesterday test is really super easy, hopefully I can full score on that.
Today test haha is a joke, I was complaining about how people blaming UEC for the wrong reason yesterday and today the test came out UEC!
Well, I am glad I wasted my time on researching as many article as I can yesterday.
My friends told me that I should write and think like them aka to betray my own belief = =...
It is hard but for the sake of my score it seems...
So it went pretty well, with all bullshitting I place on it.
Finger cross for getting an A lol!
No wonder I didn't get A for my general paper last STPM :3
After the test, I went to Old Flat for Chinese food...
Huhu how I miss Old Flat, the only place that serve Chinese food...
Something strange happen just now, there is a guy, I dunno if he is a Chinese or a Sarawakian...
Surprisingly, he called out my name and said hi, very energetically.
The problem is, I don't recall meeting him before.
I don't remember seeing this guy before and how in the world he knows me O.O?
Plus he called me by my Chinese name, which I don't use it often in university, people called me 'Ivy' over here...
I should've ask him instead of pretending I know him...
Argh, this is eating me up, I want to know where I meet this fellow, the way he greet at me as if we are really close.
The problem is I don't remember!
Or he is just being friendly, but I dunno XD I just want to know where and when we met!
Oh man T^T I always remember people's face if we ever met but this is new and strange...
Hope to see this guy again, so I can redeem my answer :3

Okay, talked about yesterday night...
I guessed I caught up with another strange job again.
But this strange is good type of strange.
It is kinda intriguing though...
I took up a part-time job recently, tomorrow to be exact.
So yesterday night, they came and do some briefing about it.
Basically, they are from a company that collect data for Artificial Intelligence Project.
The job scope I chose is to be the promoter.
I guess all I need to do is to find people to participate the research room.
They have to sit still over there and photographers will take some picture at different angle and lighting.
You know the face recognition in the phone (unlocking system)?
I guess they might want to improve those feature in phone in the future I guess.
So they need a lot of different angle and lighting and some face covering photo.
Thus allowing the AI to differentiate correctly and let them learn or something...
I mean that is pretty sicking cool!
To be honest, the picture that have to take is a lot @@
It is around 180 pictures, so thankfully I am not taking photographer job.
It is tougher than promoter...
The job salary also good though, it is RM10 per hour just like my previous job.
To those who participate the photo shot also get RM5 for helping.
I did know that research needs money but I didn't expect them to give out so many money for that...
This is something new and interesting...
I know I am on finals week and taking this part-time job, seems like suicide case XD
But YOLO hahaha!
Okay, I guess that's all for today :3
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment