loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Monday 10 June 2019

Typical day

What's up guys, just gonna update my status...
Well I don't play Facebook or anywhere else anymore so this is where I can spam my shit XD
Back to hostel yesterday night, only one roommate in yesterday, the eldest one.
Today another came back, the tall and cute one.
Too bad, the punctual and healthy one yet to come back.
I still have my bad sleep schedule, screw me!
I will have my finals tomorrow, economics is not my forte T^T
I am nervous, but I guess I have understood most of it.
Just feeling scare as usual before the examinations.
Of all that, my mind couldn't stop thinking of playing Payday 2 haha...
I wanted to cook 25 bags of meth in Cook Off!
It didn't went well the last time I played with Mr A.
I want to accomplish my mission ASAP!
That would be my goals after finals!
Arghhh, addicted to Reddit too recently.
Just found out about Payday 2 secret, I didn't expect that game held a very big secret behind.
That need whole community to solve it after 5 years.
The problem is, how the hell do they solve it?
I mean the riddles given are coded with their own languages.
I wonder how people decode it, that is just insane!
For those who dunno what the heck am I talking, yeah here is the video by GeneralMcBadass on how to solve it.
I mean, that is just blizzard because of how smart people can be, people who created this and people who solved this!


Okay I should leave that next time after I finish my finals to figure out!
Arhhhh, is time for my battle for future war!
Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment