loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Friday 21 June 2019

Sleep journal #2

I dreamed about zombie apocalypse yesterday night.
To be honest, I felt terrible after that...
I can still feel it right now, the fear inside me...
I am able to dream back for awhile even though I woke up in the midnight.
Damn, that continuous nightmare = =
Then I hate to admit that I am super scare!
I am scare to die, I am such a coward when shit happened. 
It feels so real because most of the places and people are where and whom I always see and meet.
It takes place at my house (both old and new) and some random street...
People are those my families and friends.
Actually I remember everything, but now at night I have forgotten most of it :3
Well, I just want to get this off my feeling for a moment.

It started like a normal zombie movie, where suddenly an outbreak happen in a town.
Then everyone is getting infected, panic and chaos.
The end of the human man kind is starting.
It started at a town, so it is slowly spreading.
I have tried to survive in that hell zombie world, I am fucking tired and scare of running and hitting them.
I ran to other country with all the supplies I have.
Then I came to know there is a research area, where I can get them to work on the antidote.
But hell, I guess I came a bit too late because the research area have been ambushed by zombies.
I feel so hopeless at that moment, they were the last hope I got. 
However dunno what happen next, one thing for sure is that I have traveled back time.
I am back to before my town got infected by zombies.
I knew what will happen next, so I quickly asked my parents to close all the windows and doors.
I sounded so panicked that they were confused and thought I was just kidding.
I am fucking nervous and scare that zombies will come into our house.
I want to make sure those zombies won't be entering.
You know what makes me angry?
They were not taking it seriously.
They will open the door that I just closed.
That really pissed me off and I am started to feel panicked.
Because they were not listening to me, they will die and I will die too in here with them.
Then, shit began once again with all the fear and screaming outside of the house.
They started to believe me and quickly close all the doors and windows.
I am so angry that they weren't at first, I am so scare of the death.
I literally just shouted desperately to them. 
But one thing for sure, there is one window they forgot to close!
That let those zombies entered our house, I got no choice to hid in the room.
Before I wanted to close the door, fucking zombie's hand stop the door.
I was so angry and furious and scare, trying to bang its hand with a metal baseball bat.
Thankfully, I managed to hit it off.
Then I remembered I pull a sniper out and aimed outside the window of my room.
It is weird, because I don't know why I will have such badass weapon in my room.
Maybe I knew it is coming soon, so I bought it and placed in my room.
I guess I ran out of my house and headed to the research area.
At that time, that place wasn't even infected, it wasn't being ambushed by zombies yet.
I knew when and what will happen at there, there will be explosion at the door of the research area and also the street.
People will be running and screaming, zombies will be eating people alive.
I knew all that through the time travel.
I hid at where it is safe from both explosion and near to the door so that I could close the door to prevent zombies from entering.
When that happened, thankfully I wasn't knocked down by the stones from the explosions.
Yes, everything happened just as I remembered and I quickly asked those people to enter the area and I shut the door close!
I remembered I shouted so loudly and rudely, for them to come quick or else I will just fucking close the door.
Damn, am I that fucked up when zombie apocalypse happened?
Human true colour D:
Everything goes according to my plan, the research area is safe temporary...
Quickly, I asked them to find the cure etc...
Sadly I forgotten what happened next T^T
If not mistaken things gone wrongly and the research area is doom again.

My dad called me at the wrong timing, so I woke up from that surreal dream...
I am so mad that people weren't believe me when I said so.
I am so scare because I am dealing it all alone.
Damn, I hope no more of these dreams even though it is thrilling :3
That's all :3
Still got one last paper on this Sunday!
Can't wait to finish it ASAP so I can continue my novels :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment