loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Tuesday 23 April 2019

When you have no power in deciding something = =

It feels so shit when you are with a bunch of irrational and insensitive people.
It is more worst when you have no power to decide which is the best.
I need another ranting session now.
Shake my head...

Okay here is the thing...
There are 2 class photo session on Wednesday (12pm) and Thursday(pick from 11am to 2pm).
Personally I chose on Wednesday because our class finish at 11am.
We can stay for another 1 hour there finish our "R project" programming.
Trust me, time flies when you doing your R project, 1 hour is very quick!
After that at 12pm photo session, I assume it will end at 1pm because you know Malaysian timing?
It is always late...
Then you just have to wait another 1 hour continue with the project and go for A&P practical at 2pm.
Easy and less hassle without going back or rushing here and there.
But you know what the others think?
They say they don't want to take photo on Wednesday because of some fucking clothes.
They wear white tudung on Wednesday, that is the reason they say they don't want to take on Wednesday.
So they pick on Thursday, but I fucking don't want to do it on Thursday.
Do you want to know why I don't want to do it on Thursday?
Because on Thursday we have lab at far away in the forest until 11am, sometime it will end at 12pm if the experiment goes wrong.
The lab is 20mins walking distance and no bus!
Then we have to fucking walk back to the bus stop and wait for the bus to the photoshot location.
Then we have to fucking wait for the photo shot at there at 1.30pm and I assume they finished at 2pm.
Then I have a fucking class at the main campus at 2pm.
Which I have to fucking wait for half an hour for the bus back to hostel and then interchange another bus to main campus!
You know what that pissed me off?
I told my opinion in the fucking group peacefully and politely by saying I prefer on Wednesday because of the reasons I just stated out above.
I even told them that I got class at main campus at 2pm so I wouldn't suggest to do it on Thursday.
What's next?
They fucking ignored my opinion and reasoning and insisted to do it on Thursday 1.30pm.
Just because they fucking wear white shirt on Wednesday and they will not look nice on it.
Fuck, I got no reason to go there on Thursday.
You fucking make me rush here and there even though I have told my inconvenient reason politely to you guys.
Asking if it is good to do it on Thursday when everyone agreeing on doing it on Thursday.
What can I say anymore when I already speak out my opinion and no one considering it?
Fine, do whatever you guys want.
I am just so speechless.
Fucking inconsiderate, irrational, insensitive bastards course mates = =
Ciao!

Edit 1:

There is one person that support my point of view, I am glad...
At least he can see how hassle it is to do it on Thursday.
If they do it on Thursday, I am not gonna go :<

Edit 2:
My friend is right!
She said I only need that one supporter, it is enough to turn the table around.
LOL thanks bruh, your support is useful and now they set it on Wednesday.
He said just do it on Wednesday because he wants to sleep on Thursday.
Just because of that reason everyone follows.
I dunno if I should be angry or what @@.
I am offended somehow.
I got class reason no one gonna consider but that guy want to sleep everyone follows.
Haiz @@

No comments:

Post a Comment