loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Sunday 14 April 2019

Shitty assignment...

I am getting pissed off with the Hubungan Etnik assignment...
I hate finding information about religions!
Too many grey areas and false information.
Pretty racial topics/questions during the class.
What do mean by asking if our god is alive or dead?
If it is dead, why would you keep praying?
What do you want?
Your religion's god is dead as well okay, why would you continue praying then?
Don't be such a racist fellow and ask stupid questions to drag me down (screwing my result)
I just don't get it why everyone makes such a big fuss about one's religion.
I am not really into that.
So what?
I am a sinner now?
Dude, everyone is gonna dead anyways in the future.
I just don't see the differences (well for now)
You wanna be good fellow and pray, then just do it.
But why do you want to insult or judge other's religion/belief?
Pissed off stupid racist fellow = =
If you are not gonna give me my 4.0 result, wait and see your teaching assessment review...
Jeez, what an asshole...

No comments:

Post a Comment