loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Sunday 7 April 2019

*Sign*

After having a normal length of sleep, I am still feeling miserable T^T
I have an outing later on, realized that I have been worrying a lot about that.
I couldn't think of where to bring everyone to eat.
Anxiety eating me up.
I always try my best to make everyone as happy as possible.
However, I always scare that I couldn't please everyone.
I kinda hate going out as the main planner because I am scare of being judge for my choice of outing plans.
I never good at it since I always go to the same store that I am comfortable with or follow people around.
I wanted to go at a cheaper price store (because I am on budget now), but I am afraid that they will think of "why not enjoy ourselves more? Why go for such cheap store?"
The best restaurant I ever found would always be expensive...
If I bring them to expensive store, I scare they will say something else @@
It is bloody weekend, it will definitely a lot of people...
There are stores which I think I can bring them but it will be very crowded...
Haiz, am I thinking too much?
This outing started by my Form 6 president, I helped her by asking the rest whether wanna join or not.
Well as usual, I got a blue tick from some of them.
It is a bad timing to go out?
For my opinion, yeah since I have to go back to hostel later on but the movie is on the evening.
It is my fault anyways for not being brave enough to pick an earlier movie time.
Because I wanted less judgmental from them.
People always tell me that it is all on me, my call and I can make my choice.
I just hate it that I am unable to ignore the voices in my head, telling me to choose something they want.
I am utterly speechless and out of time now, gotta go!
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment