loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Saturday 6 April 2019

An emotional day

It is another emotional day or night.
Well I don't know how to say this but fuck me I have been slowly killing myself by not sleeping.
It is the last day of me having my one week semester break.
I felt terribly horrible today, I still got lots of stuffs to settle after this break.
I am overwhelming with emotions, sadness, fear and also being anxious.
I am sad that it is over, the break is over...
I am fear of my unfinished homework mainly group works(x3), because no one is doing it and I couldn't finish it alone.
I am anxious because I was appointed as one of the top board for such a big society and I was involved with a dance performance in less than 2 weeks upcoming later.
I just dunno if I can handle it all at once.
This is crazy...
Time never cease to disappoint me T^T
Technically, I try to finish all my works during the day and do what I want during the night.
My brain is calling for help since the starting of the semester break but I am being selfish and ignored all the calls from my brain.
See right now, this is the consequences!
I am feeling insecure once again, I hate that feeling so much.
It makes me so weak, I detest so much for not being able to control of myself.
I am just really scare, not in particular reason but I am just feeling unsettling.
I am slowly losing my sanity huhu...
Though my family planned on going to Genting today but I knew them for so long.
They will never fulfill their plan and yes indeed nothing happen today.
-Sign-
I feel totally miserable and what can I do to reduce it?

No comments:

Post a Comment