loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Sunday 14 April 2019

Weekend

What's up everyone.
It is story time!
I went for fishing class yesterday.
For literally 5+ hours, I didn't get a single fish D:
Holy shit, it is so hot and sunny.
There are a lot of fishes in the pond but still I can't catch it.
There is a person beside me that kept getting fishes.
It is not the baits problem because we use the same.
It is not the fishing rod problem either because another girl tried to use hers fishing rod.
Result is still the same haha!
It is not the location problem too because someone tried to stand where she stand.
Yeap, still no fish.
Conclusion, it is our face problem LOL.
Jeez, that is so disappointing and frustrating.
There is a meme about fishes and it hits me so hard lol...
There, this is it.



Shake my head...
I hurt my finger when I am trying to help the girl remove her fish out of hook.
It is so painful huhu...
I got headache for standing under hot sun for so long, I thought of walking back to hostel by bus.
But the bus driver don't let me enter T^T
I am so sad, why you do this to me...
Hmm, yesterday is pretty tiring and disappointing day.
Anyways, it is just another day.
During the night, I have a pretty long chat with a "wanker" I met in PD2.
Well, I am just kinda shocked to hear that he has a pretty fucked up family background at such a young age.
The story sharing happened so suddenly, it just happen when I asked a casual question such as how many siblings does he has.
I thought I have heard the worst stories from my friends but his story is by far the most fucked up...
I dunno what to say, the way he reacted to that situation is just shockingly mature...
If I were him at age of 10 with such tragedy, I would have just break down or cry doing nothing = =
Anyways, I just hope he can do well in the future and those problems will never get to him.
Thanks for sharing, I will pray hard for you better and happy future :)

Oh other than that, I realized that some people are trying to hide away from me @@
I dunno if I am true or not, well I just don't get it lol...
If wanna hide away from me, just do it less noticeable D:
Because I literally saw that fellow online for some time then straight away offline when I posted something.
Not just that, but many more evidences that I started to doubt something is wrong there.
Too bad some place/social media, you can't hide your last seen.
Maybe I am overreacting or oversensitive, just do whatever you guys like.
I just want to get it off my mind now...

No comments:

Post a Comment