loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Saturday 13 April 2019

After 1 week of semester break

Ha, what a hectic week...
I didn't even realized it is weekend now.
Shake my head, so much have happens for this week.
Well as for the outing that Sunday went pretty smoothly, like I said I have thought too much...
I should just go with the flow!

On Monday, it is Dr F's day!
My lecturer for A&P can be less stress for now because of Dr F lol...
I cannot cope with the tension coming from Dr H ><
It is honored to be taught by Dr H but I am just scare of Dr H.
Dr H is just too unpredictable which I am very afraid.
When everything run smoothly and then out of sudden storm is coming.
Peaceful Monday because Dr K is not around.

On Tuesday, I did something I never do before which is skipping class.
As a person that always follow the rules, I skipped class for the first bloody time!
I was contradicted whether should I skip or not the previous night.
But in the end, I am too hungry because I didn't have my dinner on Monday.
So I decided to skip the class that I most hate, which is Hubungan Etnik.
Well, thanks god I saved myself from a racist class @@
Hate you Hubungan Etnik!

On Wednesday, it is bad!
Holy moly, you know how struggle we all are on Wednesday?
We have to deal with smell of the goats that are preserved for almost 9 weeks!
Our duty/project is assembling the bones.
So they were cooking and oh my lord, the smell is unbearable @@
You could pass out if you are a very sensitive person...
Then we have to wash the bone T^T
I feel so bad for this goat but fuck the assignment = =
The smell stuck to all of my belonging and it is so tough to wash off the smell.
I can still smell the stink now huhu...

On Thursday, fuck English class.
I hate the lecturer so much that I started to hate English now.
How can you be so not semangat?
You always sign and complain when you see us = =
Is that a lecturer's attitude? 
If you don't want to teach then don't teach me D:
You make us all hate English because of you!
Tsk shake my head!
I went for the meeting for the top board committee.
Surprisingly, there are only a few of people @@
Well, I got an interesting post.
Which is totally out of comfort zone post, dealing with outside people etc.
But I am eager to learn on how to speak with strangers :)
Hope the best for me! 
Oh yah forgot to tell you guys!
I ate the best burger that night.
It is from Aroy Burger.
I tried the cheesy chicken burger and wow it is so damn delicious.
There is cheese inside the burger!
It is melting out and holy shit, I am craving for more now!

On Friday, it is gotong-royong day!
My faculty are so generous and gave us 10 marks merit for attending.
Thanks to both of my faculty Pak Cik.
Oh yah and screw you unknown Dr from that department!
You don't have to scold me for wearing slipper during gotong-royong.
You asked me to go back and change it, for what waiting for 30 minutes bus and another 30 minutes bus come back?
Somemore threaten me that you want to demerit me.
Who the fuck are you to say about me huh?
What I should take care of my own dignity?
I didn't realized my shirt is above my pants when I squad.
You could have just let me know that and not insulted me.
I know you got no harm but please use a better tone, that is pretty insulting my egoness.
Thanks for ruining my mood for that morning = =

For the whole week during night, I have a dance practice for next Friday performance.
To be honest, I am pretty pissed off with the organizer.
If you were to hire us to dance, then please show some respect.
Not the other way round by fucking threaten us to throw off our performance.
Oh hello remember? 
It is you guys that hire us, if you want to throw off our performance then do so quickly.
Don't waste my fucking time @@
You gave us the invitation with such last minute and you demand us the best dance?
Ha ha funny, you think we all are gods?
Pissed off!
But I really thankful for A, she helped and taught us patiently even though we are suck at dancing.
Thanks A >///< 
I owed you so much!

Okay that is all for this week I guess...
I got to off, everyone is asleep again except for me...
Tomorrow has fishing class for 6 hours @@
God please save me from dying lol...
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment