loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Friday 5 April 2019

Bye SCM music player~

Argh, SCM music player isn't working anymore in Google Chrome for a long time...
Maybe because of HTTPS stuff, it works fine in Internet Explorer.
I was bored today so I thought of fixing this problem.
I have been cracking my head trying to find the solution, trial and error the code in HTML editor.
I managed to make it appear in my blog but it doesn't play the song.
In the end, I gave up and deleted it.
Bye bye music player, I will miss you for sure (after so many years T^T)... 
I am wondering if I should change to wix.com?
It does look nice, I tried to create one just now.
It looks super complicated, but you can do whatever design you want.
After few hours, I guess never mind because I will stick to blogger.
It only look good if you post your own pictures, add your social media details etc on it.
But I rather keep it anonymous D:
So far only two persons that knew about this blog and I wish to keep it that way...
People might be calling me a hypocrite if they knew who I was T^T
Although I know I am one big hypocrite girl (just shhhhh)

I am bored and I still cannot forget how dumb I am just now...
I have been sleep late, as in really really late.
This is bad, I really need to go back to my hostel with my most healthiest roommate.
She will guide me to healthy life.
I haven't share about my roommates yet huh?
I shall do that in the future I guess.
Alright, I have to wake up early tomorrow.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment