loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Tuesday 30 April 2019

Hella week

What's up guys.
I have some "time" while waiting for my video to encode to mp4.
I couldn't write down how busy I am recently @@
Maybe in the future I shall write it down lol.
It is funny, I am hell busy as fuck but I am still staying "calm".
Well, maybe not that calm but I can still telling myself 'I can do it'.
Argh damn, video encoder keep failing!
Oh my gosh, okay I am not cool now!
I am worry for my laptop, because I think I have over used my laptop until the whole thing turn unresponsive D:
Hard disk error < sound very serious to me...
T^T I am sorry baby nitro, I will treat you better in the future...
Just bear with me now because I got a group assignment which in the end turn out to be solo mode...
Slightly pissed off with some of my moron group mates = =
Not gonna explain more, I need to finish my encoding first.
Talk to you guys later, I need to restart because it seems cannot work anything @@

No comments:

Post a Comment