loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Monday 27 January 2014

Ops...


Oh my...
Today...
I had say something wrong again...
My word today were so hurt...
== Now think back I got feel a bit of guilty...
But he make me so angry...
Until I can't control my emotional ==
I really wish work to be done so perfectly...
Last time whole class job I did all...
Specially the " buku kawalan "...
But then now he started to handle the book...
The whole book is worst!
That page had rip...
So angry lor...
Hand writing was worst!
He also go and fold the cardboard...
Now it look ugly already!
== Today I write some note in white board...
Then he go and rub it!
First time never mind...
But then second time he do it again!
What a jerk!
So angry scold him a lot!
Say " you do everything also worst!
Book also you ripped...
Class you didn't care...
Then you keep rubbing my note!
Bla bla bla lah... "
== It reached my boiling point! already!
When I say finish...
At last he told me...
" My job I know what to do...
No need you to be teach me what to do... "
On that time...
I do feel I had do something wrong...
Now the job is he doing...
Why should I to care about it...
Never mind... ==
I try not to care about it anymore...
Just take the book every morning...
Then other thing no need to do...
Why I need so 8 gua...

End...

No comments:

Post a Comment