loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Wednesday 8 January 2014

What a busy day...


Ouch...
What a busy day...
Seen I done my braces...
All around me keep asking about the braces...
" Hey Lee~ When you do your braces?... "
" How much you do your braces?... "
" Oh my~ Yo... Lee!!! "
Oh my gosh...
So many comment about my braces... Huhu...
Plus... A lot of people wanna start do braces =3=...
But I want to be special in class T^T
I want the only one that wearing braces in school~
I want be abnormal xDD haha
Then sooner~ Class start... ==
I yesterday absent for the medical check up...
Then just one day...
You know?!
One Day!
I missed a lot of things!!!
Plus so many homework!!!
Just one day!!!
Then keep rush rush rush...
=3= huhu so busy until I had no time to on my computer...
Then after school...
I keep rush again... == Still haven finish...
Few hours later I need to go tuition class...
Ah... == It English today...
I hate English class...
Dunno why... ==
Just hate it...
We learn about Comprehension and Summary today
My god == Teacher call me to do in 10 minute... I one question also dunno how to do!!!
Oh my god!!! So scare that time...
Scare Miss Yoor will " kick " me xDD haha
But lucky she understand me huhu T^T
She know I had 2 months no come tuition ==
So I saved!!! Phew...!!!
Then sooner getting funnier on the class...
Got joke got laugh xDD
Happy lah xDD
Then in the end we going back hor...
Miss Yoor say that she want check that who got bring the plastic bag!!!
=3= What the hell!!!
All student was like
What the duck duck!!! O.O!!!
We all didn't bring that damn plastic bag ==
Except some of them...
Then == kena " kick " by Miss Yoor xDD -joking-
Soon went back home...
Adui!!!
I haven finish my damn kimia amali!!!
This is suck!!!
Keep rush again xDD
But I finally done it... And right now I am writing the blog huhu...
So long I didn't renew my blog again xDD
Sorry for that hehe...
Too busy to do last minute homework haha... T^T
Ok lah this is the end...
Good night all xDD

End xDD
== Haven prepare the book again... Suck...

No comments:

Post a Comment