loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Sunday 12 January 2014

o.o What I am thinking...

 
The Angel of Wind...
 
I dunno what am I thinking this few days...
Thinking about wanna to be her...
But to be her...
It need to sacrifice your most precious thing...
Everything...
 
My dream started...
One days...
I was jogging at the park...
Suddenly have a huge tornado came out from no where...
And I got sucked in the midst of the tornado...
Then I passed out...
When I woke up...
I realise that...
My faces was changed... Change become so pretty...
I got a pair of wings behind me too... OMG...
Not only the wings and the face... I got the power of wind!!!
My gosh...
Actually I really wish I will become an angel...
But the bad news is...
I will lose my loves one...
I will lose everything...
 
But I didn't felt so sad...
I felt more happy...
Even though in the news saying that I had pass away...
I felt so awesome...
So happy that my dream was come true...
I guess...
Becoming an angel...
Is more important than I living...
If can choose... I choose to be an angel...
Not a human...
 
== What the heck I am writing now...
Just forget it...
No one understand I guess xDD
By the way writing this blog just write for me... ==
I understand enough liao xDD
If you all no understand... Just ignore... ^^
 
End... xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment