loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Perfect


I'll never be perfect...
I'll never be cool...
I'll always be nothing...
Perfect song by Jaicko...
I have fall in love to this song since my friend share a video on twitter...
That video is great
-thumbs up-
I keep listen this song for so long...
Thinks deeply...
I thought a lot of what I had done my whole life...
Feel so happy :3
At least my life is perfect...
I feel so pleased...
God had colors my life full of rainbow colors...
At least I didn't live alone...
At least I have family...
At least I have friends...
At least I have food to eat...
At least got place to stay...
Even though...
I am not as rich as the other...
But at least I have wonderful life...
I really appreciate...
Thank you so much!!!

End... ><
( I know it suck...:3 my English is not good as my friend... Her blogs is interesting... My is boring... I feel so stupid ahh!!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment