loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Friday 24 January 2014

It's complicated...


It's complicated...
Recently...
I keep giving myself a lot of pressure...
I know time so tight already... Got a lot of homework...
But I still choose to join Chinese's traditional dance, curriculum after school...
And so on...
I keep thinking if I do like this...
It may help me to be more stronger...
More patient...
More proactive...
But...
It failed...
It making me so stressed out...
I get angry easy when it is so irritating...
Today I had do something...
So not myself...
I had yelled my best friend...
I didn't mean to yell on you...
Man... When I yelled on you...
My heart was like " What had I DONE...
==!!! It didn't goes what I think to be...
No matter how hard it takes...
I also had to be patient...
I WANNA TO BECOME MORE STRONGER...!!!
I hate to be a weak person...

End of the story...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment