loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Saturday 25 January 2014

The other me...


The other me...
It was like an werewolf met the full moon...
A weak werewolf wishing to be more powerful...
I had live on this world for 15 years 5 months and 1 days...
I had realize that...
I had wasted this all years...
Meaningless...
Playing computer games... Crying for nothing... Dreaming...
So waste of time...
I got some feeling that...
I am going to die soon...
Not so long...
So I just want to do what I haven do...
My mind so out of sudden become so clear...
Knows that time do not wait for us...
Everyday, every hours, every seconds...
We all are dying...
And I wanna to be brave to face the death...
Say the truth...
I so scare of death...
I don't understand why some of them doesn't scare about death...
Oh gosh... I sometime think about when I die... Where will I go...
I die already then I cannot be with all my lovers...
So painful... I don't want to lose them all...
As the conclusion...
I do wish... When I was born...
Better I don't want to know any people...
If the more I close with them...
The more suffer I get in the future...
I hate that!!!
So much!!!
Always be with all yours loves one...
Before is too late...

End
( Actually... This is not I want to say... :3 But doesn't matter... No need to write down... hoho )

No comments:

Post a Comment