loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Sunday 19 January 2014

New year resolution




          Something have disturbing me for so long. I keep wondering, how I get " A " in my PMR English exam. When my English teacher, Teacher Ong asked us to do an essay about " New Year Resolution " . I have no idea how to do this essay, I doesn't know how to do essay correctly, but no matter how hard I will try to finish it. 
        
          Time do flies, in a blink of an eye. I can't believe I am 16 years old now. I still haven set my goal yet for this year and I still on holiday mood, haven start get serious on every thing. Every thing is still new for me, all subject is in Bahasa Malaysia, so it is hard for me to understand all of it because I studied Science and Mathematics in English for three years. Never the less, I will study and read more as I can to understand it. 
          
          Furthermore, I attend tuition classes too, the teachers are so helpful and help me to learn and understand a lot, but it make me feel so tired because sometime I will three o'clock went back home then after two hours later I still need to go tuition and on holiday, tuition center still go on, so I guess I need to adjust my time so that I won't procrastinate my homework.

          On 2014, there were a lot of changes, all of my friends are on the same class. I am so happy that we all have unite together. Besides, on this year I am worrying about one of my friends, Felicia. I don't know what had happened to her this few years. She was great on her result last two years, she always get all " A " in every subject, but last year her result was getting worst. Before PMR, she just stayed at her house study, study and study, she didn't came to school, she looked so stress. I can't believe she only get three " A " on her PMR exam. I though she will get straight " A " , but... I feel so useless, as her friend, I don't know what had happened on her. So on this year, I will try to study with her every time, makes sure she won't be so stress.

          I hope this year will be a success and I will put all my effort to achieve by this year. Wish me luck.


End xDD
Actually this is my English homework... Just post for fun ^^

4 comments: