loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Today not my day... :/

Huhu~ Today not my day, worst and terrible day I had go through ever again!
 So sad ahh! Today got exam and it is Biology and History ==
man this 2 stupid subject ever, need to memorize all thing you had learn,
but I don't understand non of it and I didn't do any revision at all,
all in the last minute, lack of time to study back.
Ahhh my gosh! I so scare I will fail you know?
Even though I keep say ahish fail only, who cares,
everyone are not perfect, who born everything perfect...
And my bro also keep say relax just start exam, fail is common...
But my mind keep thinking AHH! I SO SCARE OF FAIL!
I don't want to fail ahh! I just can't calm myself down ==
I also don't know why I am so scare of fail. I guess I do really scare to lose.
I don't want to lose my friends. I always wish I do better than them.
Yesterday everyone was like CHIONG AHHHH!!!
Everyone keep study and don't want to sleep,
and I was so relax, sleep early yesterday...
Today during exam everyone keep answering.
My god == only me that didn't write anything...
Just rewrite the title only... I feel so scare, asking myself
Why I didn't study so hard.
Ops no... Why I should study so hard?
Why don't just sit at house playing games, midnight hang out with friends,
relaxing watching clouds or stars... Why need to study?
Why we had to put stress on our self... I really don't get it...
Who create exam? Who create result? Who create money?
This things make our life so complicated... --
I really wish I can just sit down relax, playing something some days...
No more study, no more lack of sleep, no more suffer ==
o0o Suck those who created this!
 
End ==
 

No comments:

Post a Comment