loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Wednesday 5 March 2014

I realize that...

 
I realize that...
I had changed...
I am not like last time...
So little, so kind, so well-behaved plus a coward...
This time...
I am not little anymore, not kind at all, plus bad-behaved...
I am not like last time so nice...
No talk bad word...
Now no more...
No more old Lee Gui Jia...
Now every words also got bad words ^^
I now will answer back those who want to fight with me...
This the new me...
I don't know how is my new behave o.o
Don't know everyone can accept or not...
Small time I go anywhere people sure will call me HEY NERD!
It is bad bad type people will a lot of people like?
I don't get it... Why those all nice nice people will be called nerd...
Huh? == Don't know what da heck they thinking...
Simply call people nerd...
Why don't you see yourself using mirror
Do you have right to call people nerd?
Who are you -PUI-
Rich people? -Hen-
Rich people got right to say lah?
Eh hello! Those money is yours?
It is you earn it by yourself?
No right! Is your parents right?
Yah! so you can't just say you rich! OK!
You just same as other kids! No money ok!
I don't give a ****!
Just think yourself!
Before say anything THINK WISELY!
What kind of rubbish is this staying on earth...
Wasting the energy sources for those rubbish...
 
End... ==!


No comments:

Post a Comment