loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Everything start over

╮(╯_╰)╭ Haiz
Everything start over...
I joined SDO today,
I want to let go everything.
Every things that remind me,
how pro am I last time,
how well-known am I last time,
how pretty am I last time,
how great am I last time,
how sweet am I last time,
how rich am I last time...
These were all past tense...
It hard to let go,
but everyone had to move on...
I just can't stop thinking last time I how how how...
I just can't let go,
so today I decided to start everything over,
I deleted all of my friends list,
start from zero...

I played few round songs today,
fighting with pro's,
pretty awesome because my skill still have...
Even though is a bit of weak,
but I just can't forget SDO...
SDO this game,
is my first online game...
My best friend told me this game is awesome,
so since that time...
I become smarter,
I know the reality,
I know much thing now...
If she didn't told me about this game,
now maybe I am just a dumb ass,
still a 井底之蛙...
I guess I do like say thanks to you...

I stop SDO for so long last time,
because of exam,
homework,
crazy teacher...
SDO and I getting far apart,
but now I still back to that game,
because some sort things...
My friends and I did a promise last time,
we all having a wishes,
build a guild in that game,
control the guild just like other guild,
become famous in SDO,
being TOP 1 in SDO,
but sooner everyone going to quit SDO,
feel kinda sad.
At first one people say
" I want to quit this guild,
because there is impossible to become famous!
And I am joining other guild that more famous that this "
Then second people say
" I also want to quit because other guild is inviting me
by the way I can feel this guild not going to be famous... "
Then just left two person to control the guild,
but when going to PMR
We two had no other choice so we had to left SDO,
but NOW!
I am trying to make things back!
I do take something I like very seriously,
I won't forget everything I had promise...
This is why I want back to SDO,
to fulfill our PLAN!
I just hope this do happen...

End... (╯3╰)

No comments:

Post a Comment