loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Hurray :3

=3= Oh my gosh...
I finally get to know how to make a animation...
Totally suck =3= because you had to take one photo each movement...
This is crazy! When I am doing this...
I am going to become crazy people...
This is because I need to take one photo then edit then take again...
Repeat and repeat... ==
I wondering how other professional animation do their video ==
This is my first time to do an animation...
After done I felt kinda happy LOL...
Because I managed to done my small animation ==
I know it suck because she is just standing...
By the way I am using window XP movie maker o.o
They say using what what Vegas more nice :3
never mind lolol
Eh at least give me some clap lolol~
I done pretty nice xia :D <-- Lie
Hoping I can do more better next time :3




End :3

2 comments:

  1. boy voice on girl's body ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.o this girl lai de wor avril lavigne song~~ not boy!!!

    ReplyDelete