loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Friday 28 February 2014

Tears...


Tears! I hate you so much...! I don't want you keep visits me!...
You this stupid tears! Can you just get lost...! I don't want you here!

Yesterday... Was the worst worst worst day ever...
I hate that day... I hate physic! I can't understand physic at all...
Teacher gave us an exercise paper... One group 4 people... 
But one of the member had changed school... So just left 3 of us...
Then teacher random put the titles inside an paper...
Call every group member to choose the lucky title...
So many questions inside!!! All I finish except one question!
Guess what! I get the question that I dunno how to do!
Teacher want to call us to explain how to do this question!
Got 3 questions so each people one question...
Then other two I know how to explain...
Other people dunno how to explain all questions...
Then they ask me how to get this answer... So I got try explain lah...
But why I am the one who should explain that question that I dunno!!!
I helped you! But what you do to me? You left the most hard question for me...
You this son of the biatch! o0o!
Why should I take that question! Why! You tell me ah!
So then I called my friends to ask the other how to do this question...
Then my friend say answer is like this... But I don't understand why answer B?
Never mind I try to solve it as fast as I can...
Finally I think I know how to do already...
So I have no fierce at all during explaining... After I finish it...
Teacher say what are you doing? == This words shot my heart...
Then she say why you use this way to find the answer?...
Eh hello!!! Before I want to explain I got try to ask you...
But you say " Now cannot ask any question! "
Shit lah! I really really down after that...
When teacher explains and ask student how to do...
Everyone say correctly... == Before that I call my friend ask them...
No one can help me... Why...! Teacher say liao then they say out the answer.!
Why must shot me! That time I really want to run out of the class...
Go the toilet to cry out loud... Want to escape from this class...
Then the tears are going to drop down! I don't want to cry on the class
So I keep tell myself! If want cry wait after school bah! Cry enough enough!
After school I do want go cry but my friend want me to teach her add math...
So I can't cry right now... So I keep withstand my tears...
When I went back house... I can't cry already... My tears don't want come out.
== I hate you lah... When I don't want you but you keep come to me...
When I want you but you no come out! What you want wor!
o0o Suck lah you...! This is why I hate you so much!

End !



No comments:

Post a Comment