loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Thursday 20 March 2014

o(︶︿︶)o

/.\ lol
I realized something now.
There is something wrong with me,
I can't play SDO with my friends,
I can't play nicely if I was playing with my friends.


I will keep miss nor bad,
I can't shine if I am playing with my friends,
I don't know why o.o lol.
Today I was playing with my friend,
guess what ==
I can't concentrate!
Ahhh! Why!
Every time playing with them,
I will get fluster,
my heart will beat fast,
when it beat fast my hands shake,
== I will miss if my hands shake!
Shit ah.
How I am going to win if I join the competition.
 When I was alone,
training myself,
I didn't feel so nervous.
I did pretty good =,=
I shine brightly!


== I always wish,
I will never get nervous playing with my friends,
but at last still the same.
Always lose if I am playing with my friends.
Ah (╯﹏╰)

End...

No comments:

Post a Comment